Sarcastic Bounce Collab Sarcastic Bounce Collab

.......hahahahahha, they see me rollin, dey hatin, lol! oh and sweet animation bro.

KENNY VLOGGINS KENNY VLOGGINS

ha ha ha......tom cruise control! :3

Eddsworld - The Snogre Eddsworld - The Snogre

good episode, thanks for the continuation of the show and rip edd gould

Gatito Gatito

HA HA HA! Sorrry what is this about!?

Teadoll Teadoll

creepy, yet somehow jhsgdfiusheyjfgsjdgruy ha ha! LOL! :)

"Puppy" "Puppy"

OOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! Ah what the hell! It was awesome, and ummmm, unexpected. I will give you 5 stars for the possibility to make the dog bark for the replay button. However, i will take away 1 star because i played the sound to much and gave myself a headache. Damn that stupid dog, i glad hes dead! And in terms of how i role, that is not to over the top for me. WOW! Wouldn't it be funny if people actuall marked this as helpful. Tell you what, ill check this comment of mine again another day and if it is marked as helpful ill write you an lol! This sure is the longest but not most pointless review ive ever written! :)

Sherbalex responds:

im glad you enjoyed the interactive elements

Banished C Banished C

apologies for the piece of crap i call an animation i sent to you :( the 2 stars are for me, not anyone else. I would give you all fives and thank you for letting me enter the competition.

TeamXHawk responds:

Your animation was very good. Don't worry. :) And you progressed for round 2! ^_^

melting hand melting hand

nice!

although it doesnt last very long, it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice one!!!! :)